” Thank you so much Irena for your presentation at the Business Improvement in Government Network Conference. Your keynote “Thinking Strategically in a World of Change” was extremely well received by our audience with people returning comments of “stimulating and informative” and “awe inspiring” and “vibrant and lovely” in the post event feedback. Similarly, your workshop on “Thinking Leadership” hit the mark with comments like “I learned many new and valuable skills” and “very interactive and fast paced”. It was a pleasure to deal with you from beginning to end of the very lengthy process that it has taken to get an event like this off the ground.’
You might also like:
- Could This Be the New C-Suite Position of the Future?
- COVID-19: Overcoming Wicked Problems in Life and Business Through Antifragile Intrapreneurial Strategies
- You Might Owe Your Life to This Woman
- I Can’t Dance But I Sure Can Pivot!
- Has there been in leadership change in your department? What if you were invited to share the things that drove you crazy about your work?
- Intrapreneur: The new career path for the 2020s
- Want to be a better creative problem-solver? Nurture your cognitive diversity.
- Creativity in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Could Boosting ENGAGEMENT And PRODUCTIVITY Really Be This SIMPLE?
- Intrapreneurialism: The Ethnographic Approach to Innovation