” I have had the pleasure of hearing Dr. Irena speak at conferences on two occasions and both times she has impressed me with her breadth of knowledge on applying the concepts of Innovation to both business and education. Just recently she spoke at the VET Development Centre’s Teaching and Learning Conference and her innovative keynote, Thinking Strategically in a World of Change, inspired and transformed the delegates – the feedback was outstanding. As a passionate academic, she is focused on bringing her unique perspective to education innovation to every encounter and I offer this recommendation with pleasure, secure in the fact that Dr. Irena will surely deliver.”
You might also like:
- Could This Be the New C-Suite Position of the Future?
- COVID-19: Overcoming Wicked Problems in Life and Business Through Antifragile Intrapreneurial Strategies
- You Might Owe Your Life to This Woman
- I Can’t Dance But I Sure Can Pivot!
- Has there been in leadership change in your department? What if you were invited to share the things that drove you crazy about your work?
- Intrapreneur: The new career path for the 2020s
- Want to be a better creative problem-solver? Nurture your cognitive diversity.
- Creativity in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Could Boosting ENGAGEMENT And PRODUCTIVITY Really Be This SIMPLE?
- Intrapreneurialism: The Ethnographic Approach to Innovation