Leading in a complex and constantly changing environment brings exciting ongoing challenges. Dr. Irena’s Innovative Leader’s Mentoring Program has provided very contemporary insights and skills to enable me to see where innovation is critical in this new world, and how we can be responsive and adaptable. The program has opened a creative thinking process which has flicked a switch on how I see, and use, innovation. Prior to the program I didn’t really know how to use the creativity we all have, to engage in a different way with our teams, and help energise us towards clever and smart workforces. I can highly recommend working with Dr. Irena. she is certainly dynamic and very tuned into the needs of the individuals in our program. I found there were many times where the light bulb came on. Our webinars and face to face sessions pushed us to think critically about where we were personally and where our teams are at.
You might also like:
- Could This Be the New C-Suite Position of the Future?
- COVID-19: Overcoming Wicked Problems in Life and Business Through Antifragile Intrapreneurial Strategies
- You Might Owe Your Life to This Woman
- I Can’t Dance But I Sure Can Pivot!
- Has there been in leadership change in your department? What if you were invited to share the things that drove you crazy about your work?
- Intrapreneur: The new career path for the 2020s
- Want to be a better creative problem-solver? Nurture your cognitive diversity.
- Creativity in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Could Boosting ENGAGEMENT And PRODUCTIVITY Really Be This SIMPLE?
- Intrapreneurialism: The Ethnographic Approach to Innovation