” Dr. Irena is highly knowledgeable. We have used the information from the innovation program on an organization wide basis to be become much more strategic about how we innovate. Our staff is now being proactive rather than reactive. The innovation toolkit helped us to clearly articulate our strengths and weaknesses and to shed light on problem areas. It has been a good stepping stone to changing the way we approach things in the business. The innovation workshops have helped us to crystalise our thinking about what our needs actually were. What we really liked about this program is that it helped us to look right across the business in a holistic way. That means that we got the big picture.”
You might also like:
- Could This Be the New C-Suite Position of the Future?
- COVID-19: Overcoming Wicked Problems in Life and Business Through Antifragile Intrapreneurial Strategies
- You Might Owe Your Life to This Woman
- I Can’t Dance But I Sure Can Pivot!
- Has there been in leadership change in your department? What if you were invited to share the things that drove you crazy about your work?
- Intrapreneur: The new career path for the 2020s
- Want to be a better creative problem-solver? Nurture your cognitive diversity.
- Creativity in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Could Boosting ENGAGEMENT And PRODUCTIVITY Really Be This SIMPLE?
- Intrapreneurialism: The Ethnographic Approach to Innovation