Dr Irena Yashin-Shaw bought a fresh new set of eyes in to the Global Innovation Workshop she so expertly facilitated in Darwin recently. The robust conversations on offer allowed our small group to consider, dissect, test and digest cutting edge innovative thoughts and opportunities not often shared in regions like ours. The style in which we were invited to participate was refreshing and consistently engaging, delivering above and beyond expectations. “For Innovation, you need to nurture the right mindset, climate and channels” says Dr Irena Yashin-Shaw, and I can honestly say, we saw this in action! Backed up by ground breaking research, this powerful presenter should be on the top of your list if you want to creatively lead your team through change processes.
You might also like:
- Could This Be the New C-Suite Position of the Future?
- COVID-19: Overcoming Wicked Problems in Life and Business Through Antifragile Intrapreneurial Strategies
- You Might Owe Your Life to This Woman
- I Can’t Dance But I Sure Can Pivot!
- Has there been in leadership change in your department? What if you were invited to share the things that drove you crazy about your work?
- Intrapreneur: The new career path for the 2020s
- Want to be a better creative problem-solver? Nurture your cognitive diversity.
- Creativity in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Could Boosting ENGAGEMENT And PRODUCTIVITY Really Be This SIMPLE?
- Intrapreneurialism: The Ethnographic Approach to Innovation