” I am the Area Pacific Central, Area Manager for Centrelink. The Area ranges from Coffs Harbour in the South, to Bourke in the West and to the Gold Coast in the North/East. I have up to 800 staff that I am accountable for, including an Area Executive Team of 8 members, an Area Leadership Team of 30 and Operational Leaders (i.e. Team Leaders) of another 30 staff. I recently asked Irena to facilitate sessions around ‘Change Management’ and ‘Innovation’ for both the Operational Leadership and the Area Leadership Groups. We found Irena to be an extremely dynamic presenter and she was able to customise her style to meet the different needs of both groups. The presentations were very effective and relevant and achieved my objectives.”
You might also like:
- Could This Be the New C-Suite Position of the Future?
- COVID-19: Overcoming Wicked Problems in Life and Business Through Antifragile Intrapreneurial Strategies
- You Might Owe Your Life to This Woman
- I Can’t Dance But I Sure Can Pivot!
- Has there been in leadership change in your department? What if you were invited to share the things that drove you crazy about your work?
- Intrapreneur: The new career path for the 2020s
- Want to be a better creative problem-solver? Nurture your cognitive diversity.
- Creativity in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Could Boosting ENGAGEMENT And PRODUCTIVITY Really Be This SIMPLE?
- Intrapreneurialism: The Ethnographic Approach to Innovation