Intrapreneur Magazine was officially launched last month at the inaugural Australian Intrapreneurs Summit. It is a free quarterly digital publication. Check out the first issue here and subscribe to receive subsequent issues.
I created this magazine for three reasons:
Firstly to educate and support intrapreneurs on their journey. Challenging the status quo and implementing much need change within an organisation or business can be exhausting. It helps to have an easily accessible resource to inspire and inform.
Secondly to support the global intrapreneurialism movement which is still in its infancy but fast gaining momentum. Much attention is given to entrepreneurs – it is now time for the intrapreneur.
Thirdly to provide a conduit for stories and contributors from many different sectors. Business, corporate, government, not-for-profit, indigenous, education, community to name a few. Intrapreneurialism is alive and well everywhere and the diversity of perspectives and contributors reflects this.
If you have (or know of) a great story about intrapreneurialism that deserves recognition and celebration, then email me and my highly capable and talented editorial team will take it from there. I look forward to hearing from you.
Until next time,
Dr. Irena Yashin-Shaw
M: +61 411 330 301
P: +61 7 3849 5003
Due to popular demand I am repeating last week’s WEBINAR The New IQ: Intrapreneurialism Quotient.
FRIDAY 30/04/19 at 12pm AEST
- Why the NEW IQ is more relevant to your success today than the old IQ;
- The 12 essential skills that make up our INTRAPRENEURIAL QUOTIENT; and
- How to boost our IQ (Intrapreneurial Quotient) for greater success and achievement.
Want a crash course in intraprneurialism? Join us for this popular one day workshop:
- How to unleash your enterprising spirit to create value within your workplace;
- The 3 stages and the 9 steps in the intrapreneurs journey;
- How to turbo charge your transformation outcomes through intrapreneurialism;
- And much more.
THURSDAY 30 MAY 2019
Royal on the Park
Download Flyer – One Day Workshop
Whenever you are ready here are three ways I can help your teams, leaders and organisation to be future-ready, innovative, creative and intrapreneurial.
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER:
- Have me speak at your next event or conference. Download my speaker flyer here.
- IN-HOUSE WORKSHOPS:
- Book an in-house workshop or program. Email me to discuss your needs.
- PUBLIC WORKSHOPS:
- Attend one of my public workshops or events. Next Creating Intrapreneurs workshop in Brisbane is on May 30th 2019. Register now for early bird.
Calling all intrapreneurs! Join our Inspiring Intrapreneurs FB group. If you identify as a corporate innovator, disruptor, positive change agent, creative problem-solver then come and join the tribe. Being an intrapreneur can be a tough gig sometimes. But you are not alone. We’re here to inspire and support you and also learn from your experience. Works both ways.
Click here to join:
My book “INTRAPRENEUR” is now available to order.
“Dr. Irena Yashin-Shaw has cleverly captured the future of leadership in this ground-breaking book. She shows how creative and enterprising individuals – INTRAPRENEURS – are transforming their organisations from the inside out. A must read for leaders aspiring to unleash their inner entrepreneur to change the world.“
– Allan Pease. Chairman of Pease International and author of 18 top ten bestsellers.
Copyright © 2019 Innovation Edge, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 65
Mansfield LPO, QLD 4122